NighLon Branding and Marketing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all things marketing, branding, and blogging. Plus, tips for businesses. A NighLon Production

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeingAgentMom

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 am

Hi I'm GiGi Rena better known as Being Agent Mom.

My blog is about being a momager to my two (2) grown children. One (Ty) is on his way to a producer/DJ career and the other (Brandi) is a design geek and is trying her hand at modeling. I'm also working on turning this project into a "Being Agent Mom Book" to assist other parents that want to or that are handling their child/children's careers. I'm a blogger, social media/marketing addict, aspiring author and wanna-b photographer.

Please feel free to check out my sites and follow me on facebook and twitter!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank Cari at NighLon for starting this awesome forum :-)

GiGi Rena
Being Agent Mom
Back to top Go down
NighLon
Admin
NighLon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi GiGi   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Thank you so much GiGi- I hope this forum proves to be the answers to many questions and problems. If you think of anything it needs, or want to add a topic, feel free.
Back to top Go down
http://nighlon.com
BeingAgentMom

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey Cari just a note... Tried to put my links in for my fb, blog and twitter but I got a message that said I had to wait 7 days before I could do that??
Back to top Go down
NighLon
Admin
NighLon

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:38 pm

It is fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://nighlon.com
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NighLon Branding and Marketing Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: